- Collaborator on a successful React based rewrite of our flagship system.
- Architected and built Postgis/ReactMapGL based rules engine to visualize zoning legislations.
- Led multi-team project to develop a Cypress based automated test suite.
- Refactored 115k LOC from our legacy GIS system into our modern main code base.
- Worked on incremental replacement of Backbone.js based UI with React.js.
- Lead for multi-team project for Earth Day Amazon partnership.
- Achetected Backbone.js based application to replace and improve upon existing legacy system.
- Guided global team members in transitioning to a client side architecture.
- Designed and implemented features and improvements for multiple enterprise sized applications.
- Proposed and implemented realtime tracking, deployment and notification system for test environments.
- Architected and built a interactive media streaming service to power MMP jeopardy-style games.
- Documented technical requirements, time lines and staffing guidelines for realizing product offering.
- Worked cohesively with other developers and team members to plan, design and implement multi-system automated tests which simulate multiple users and roles.
Solar powered, e-ink based version of Conways Game of Life which uses the ULP processor of a ESP-32 to poll charge levels to determine when to calculate the next cell generation.
Low power, E-Ink dashboard for every day life running on a hacked Kindle and back by custom GoLang code running on AWS Lambda and orchestrated using Terraform.
13 year old Chrome extension that adds Firefox like RSS/Atom handling. At its peak it was the only tool of its kind and had 15k active users.